Mental Health Advisory Board
- Alternative Community Training, Inc.
- ACT is a not-for-profit organization that has met internationally recognized standards of quality in the provision of outcomes-driven programs and services to individuals with disabilities. Services include community living, employment, in-home and day services.
- Board of Health
- Acts as an advisory board to the City Manager, health officer, and the Council on matters pertaining to public health and animal control. The City Council makes seven appointments to this eleven member board. Membership must include a physician, veterinarian, nurse, dentist, and health care worker. The remaining members must have an interest in public health. The length of terms is three years, with openings occurring in August for the City appointments.
- Boone County Family Resources
- Supporting individuals with developmental disabilities for over 35 years.
- Columbia Housing Authority
- CHA is dedicated to providing affordable rental housing to families who are struggling financially, for whatever reason. Our own properties are well-maintained and managed by trained and certified property managers. If you are looking in a different area of Columbia or Boone County, our team of Housing Choice Voucher Specialists will help qualified applicants with support for rent and utilities. CHA’s policies are based on Housing and Urban Development regulations and designed with input from a Resident Advisory Board and the public.
- The Heart of Missouri United Way
- The Heart of Missouri United Way works to improve lives of people in need by mobilizing and coordinating the caring power of community resources in Mid-Missouri.
www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA