Victim Services Change of Address Form

Please update your current information below by filling in the necessary fields. When finished, press the "Submit" button to send the request to the Boone County Prosecuting Attorney's Victim Services Team.

Change of Address

*Indicates Required Fields

Case Information

Requester Information

Previous Address

Current Address

Please add comments or suggestions that you have to help us improve our service to victims of crime. Your feedback is very important to us.


Please type the letters and numbers shown below into the "Enter Code" input box before submitting the contact form. The code is case sensitive.