BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, June 19, 1997
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of May 15, 1997.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Gilbert Dryden for a Creek Gravel Recovery Operation on 135 acres located at 9100 S Millsite Rd., Ashland.
2. Request by Richardson & Bass Construction Co. and Rocky Fork L.L.C. on behalf of Central Quarries & Materials L.L.C. to operate a rock quarry on 173.5 acres, located at 6791 N Hwy VV, Columbia.
3. Request by Richardson & Bass Construction Co. to operate an asphalt plant on 69.51 acres, located at 6791 N Hwy VV, Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Philip and Cathy Jose to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to R-S (Single Family Residential) of 2.65 acres, more or less, located at 4825 E Bonne Femme Church Rd., Columbia.
2. Request by Richardson & Bass Construction Co. on behalf of Central Quarries & Materials Co., L.L.C., to rezone from A-R (Agriculture Residential) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 69.51 acres, more or less, located at 6791 N Hwy VV, Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Kings Land Subdivision Plat 1. R-S. S4-T47N-R12W. Philip and Cathy Jose, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
2. Kings Land Subdivision Plat 2. R-S. S3/4-T47N-R12W. Philip and Cathy Jose, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
3. Sickman Subdivision. A-2. S16-T50N-R13W. Susan K. Sickman, owner. Gene C. Bowen, surveyor.
4. MB Place Subdivision. A-2. S24-T49N-R14W. Mary E. Bledsoe, owner. Curtis E Basinger, surveyor.
5. Courtney Subdivision. R-S. S23-T49N-R13W. James and Carolyn Courtney, owners. C. Stephen Heying, surveyor.
6. Mahan Estates, Plat 1. A-2. S3-T47N-R13W. Joseph and Alliene Mahan, owners. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS