Recorder of Deeds
Boone County, Missouri
Columbia, MO 65201-7728
- Real Estate / Tax Lien Copy Request
- Marriage Copy Request
- Request for Military Discharge Papers
- Sample Cover Sheet
- UCC Forms
Standardization for Real Estate Documents
Other Filing Requirements
Notice of Intent to File Mechanic's And Materialmen's Liens (RSMo 429.110)
Please contact the Recorder of Deeds office for filing fee information. No grantee address is required for recording.
- The original document is kept in the Recorder's Office, and a certified copy is made for the customer filing the notice.
Notice of Home Schooling Documents (RSMo 167.042)
Please contact the Recorder of Deeds office for filing fee information. No legal description is required for recording. The notice of home schooling in standard format must contain:
- Name and Age of each Child to be home schooled.
- Address and Telephone number of the home school.
- Name of each person teaching.
- Name, Address, and Signature of the person making the declaration.
Underground Facilities (RSMo 319.023)
- Effective August 28, 2001, changes in the law require owners & operators of underground facilities located in first or second class counties to become participants in the notification center prior to January 2, 1003.
- For further information you may call 800- DIG-RITE (800-344-7483), or visit their website www.mo1call.com.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us:
Subscribe to the Boone County News email list.
www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA