Boone County Collector
|Boone County Government Center
801 E. Walnut, Rm 118
Columbia, MO 65201-4890
Office (573) 886-4285
Fax (573) 886-4294
- Site Map
- Change of Address
- Freedom of Information/Sunshine Law Request
Automated Payment Service (APS) FAQs
- What is the "Automated Payment Service"?
- Can payments for other county services and taxes be made through the APS service?
- What are the benefits of using this service?
- Is there any charge to me for using this service?
- How is the monthly charge to my account calculated?
- What is the procedure if I miss a payment?
- How do I sign up for the service? Do I have to reapply each year?
- How do I cancel or make changes to my automated payment plan?
- If I own more than one parcel of real estate, do I have to submit an authorization form for each parcel?
- How will I know when my service has been activated and I am enrolled in a payment plan?
If you have any other questions about participating in the option to pay your real estate taxes or NID assessment in monthly installments; please contact the collector’s office at (573) 886-4285, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Boone County Collector of Revenue
801 E. Walnut, Rm. 118
Columbia, MO 65201.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us:
|Boone County Collector|
801 E. Walnut Rm. 118
(573) 886-4285 Office
Subscribe to the Boone County News email list.
www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA