Brian McCollum


Pay Taxes

Taxes & Assessments

Licenses & Permits


Duplicate Property Tax - Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Have you lost or misplaced your paid tax receipt?
  2. How much is a duplicate receipt?
  3. Why do I need a personal property tax receipt?
  4. Why do I need a real estate property tax receipt?
  5. Can the Department of Revenue find out if my personal property taxes were paid without a receipt?

Any questions?  Feel free to contact us:

to the Boone County News email list.

Questions or Comments? Email Collector

www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA