Resource Management

Engineering Division

Planning Division

Joint Planning Commission


Solid Waste Recycling

Stormwater Management

Help the Hinkson


Annual Reports

Search Building Permits


Requests for variance from the regulations are heard before the Zoning Board of Adjustment

To request a variance you will need to submit an Application for Variance. It is the responsibility of the applicant/property owner to ensure that all required variances are requested, only the variance requested will be heard by the Board. Any additional required variances that are not specified in the application will be heard at a future date in order to comply with the required public notice; a new application and fees will be required. We strongly advise applicants to speak with staff prior to submission in order to verify the type of variance(s) needed and to avoid additional costs.

Completed applications as well as required documentation must be received in our office by the required deadline. Deadlines can be viewed on our main page under "Public Notices".


Any questions?  Feel free to contact us:

to the Boone County News email list.

Questions or Comments? Email Resource Management

www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA