Resource Management

Engineering Division

Planning Division

Joint Planning Commission


Solid Waste Recycling

Stormwater Management

Help the Hinkson


Annual Reports

Search Building Permits

Landlord / Rental Complaints

Rental Complaints:

Boone County does not have standards or regulations for rental properties. If the problem is a health issue you may contact the Boone County Health Department at (573) 874-7346. If there is a fire hazard you may contact the Boone County Fire Marshal at (573) 447-5000 to see if they can help.

Most issues between a renter and landlord are civil matters however there are statewide Landlord - Tenant Laws through the Missouri Revised Statutes Sections 441(Landlord and Tenant) and 535 (Landlord -Tenant Actions). You may also check the State of Missouri Attorney General's Office website at www.ago.mo.gov for further information.

Any questions?  Feel free to contact us:

to the Boone County News email list.

Questions or Comments? Email Resource Management

www.ShowMeBoone.com Boone County, Missouri. 801 East Walnut Columbia, MO 65201 USA