BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, September 20, 2001
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of August 16 meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Sandra Stowers for a permit to operate an animal training and boarding facility on 7.49 acres located at 24 S Rangeline Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Edward and Renee John on behalf of Telecorp Realty LLC for a transmission facility including a 159’ tower located at 7240 S Highway 163, Columbia.
- Request by Public Water District 10 for a 130’ water tower on 4.89 acres located at 22601 March Rd., Centralia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by William Tincher to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) of 115 acres, more or less, located at the southeast corner of the intersection of Highway 63 and Benson Road, Sturgeon.
- Request by William Tincher to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) of 29 acres, more or less, located at the northwest corner of the intersection of Highway 63 and Highway F, Sturgeon.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
Request by Nicholas Peckham to approve a revised Review Plan for NewTown Planned Development.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Hatton Chapel Road. S19-T49-R13W. A-2. Shari A Carlos, owner. Roanld G. Lueck, surveyor.
- Southern Elegance Plat 2-A. S13-T47N-R13W. A-2. DCB Revocable Trust and PCB Revocable Trust, owners. James R. Jeffries, owner.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
1. Proposed revision to by-laws.