BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, February 20, 1997
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of December 19, 1996.
VI. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Clifford and Alma Inscore to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 15.83 acres, more or less, located at 3000 E Hwy. 124, Hallsville (the southeast corner of Robinson Rd. and Hwy. 124.
2. Request by Jerry R. Peterson to rezone from RS & A-2 to C-N (Neighborhood Commercial) of 5.4 acres, more or less, located at 6110 E Loy Martin Rd., Ashland.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Inscore Subdivision. S17-T50N-R12W. Clifford and Alma Inscore, owners. Don Bormann, surveyor.
2. Kimberly’s Hope. S8-T51-13W. A-2.. Aubrey and Kimberly Weger, owners. Brian Dollar, surveyor.
3. Woods Mill Plat 1. S3-T48N-R12W. R-M/R-S. R.D.M. Development, Inc., owner. J. Brian Rockwell, surveyor.
4. Clover Leaf Estates. S8/9-T50N-R12W. A-2. Thomas Smith, owner. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
1. Request by International Ventures Corp. to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) and to approve a Review Plan for Centre Pointe Research Park Planned Industrial Development, on 224.3 acres, more or less, located at 7201 E Hwy. H, Columbia (tabled 12/19/96)
VIII. NEW BUSINESS