BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
Commission Chambers – Room 101
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, April 27, 2000
- Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
- Roll call, Ora Ramsey, Secretary.
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Request by Richard B. Schulte for a variance from the requirement for a 50’ setback in the A-2 zone as required in Section 10 A. of the zoning regulations, on 14.70 acres located at 12181 N Silver Fork Hill Rd, Columbia.
- Request by B. C. Investments of Columbia, L. L. C. for a variance that would allow houses to be built closer than 50’ from a state owned right-of-way as required in Appendix B, Section 1.8.2 of the subdivision regulations on property located adjacent to State Highway HH.
- Request by Anthony L. Davis for relief from the requirement to provide a half right-of-way of 50’ adjacent to an arterial street as required in Appendix B, Section 2.2 of the subdivision regulations, on property located at 2100 Gans Road.
- Old Business