I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Gary R. Jolley for self-storage units on .69 acres zoned C-G (General Commercial) located at 5711 N Hwy 763, Columbia.
2. Request by C. T. Wilson Family Trust on behalf of Green Valley Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc. for a rifle range on 35 acres located at 4200 Academy Rd., Hallsville.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by William and Linda Crane to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 / PRD (Agriculture Planned Residential Development) and to approve a Review Plan for Crane’s Acres on 11.64 acres, more or less, located at 11657 E Englewood Rd., Ashland.
2. Request by Kevin and Carey Nahler to rezone from A1 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) and to approve a Review Plan for Dierker and Dent Industrial Park on 9.82 acres, more or less, located at 10425 Hardwick Ln., Columbia.
3. Request by Clifford Mings to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to C-GP (Planned Commercial and approve a Review Plan for 2.29 acres, more or less, located at 5310 St. Charles Rd., Columbia.
4. Request by C. T. Wilson family Trust on behalf of Green Valley Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc. to rezone from A-1 / A-2 (Agriculture) to REC (Recreation) of 35 acres, more or less, located at 4200 Academy Rd. Hallsville.
5. Request by Susan Turner to rezone from A-1 to A-1/PRD and to approve a Review Plan and a plat for Turner’s Estate Planned Residential Development, on 10 acres located at 8080 Hwy AB, Columbia.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
1. Request by Witt Enterprises, LLC to approve a Review Plan for Witt Enterprises Industrial Park on 5.12 acres located at 1401 E Prathersville Rd., Columbia.
2. Request by Nichols Peckham to approve a Final Development Plan for Old Plank Village located at 1851 W Rte K, Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Old Plank Village Plat 1. S10-T47N-R13W. R-S/PRD. Nicholas and Diane Peckham, owners. Jay Gebhardt, surveyor.
2. Northwest Estates. S4-T46N-R12W. A-2. Bruce and Connie Bauer, owners. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
3. Silver Forks Estates Plat 2. S27-T50-N13W. A-2. Phillip Blom, Darren and Sandra Freese, owners. C. Stephen Heying, surveyor.
4. Mo Mules Estates. S34-T50N-R13W. A-2. Jerry and Ryan Stone, owners. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
5. Rose Acres. S18-T48N-R13W. A-2. Donald and Helen Rose, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS