I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by David and Teresa Carlos for an animal boarding and training facility and for a privately operated outdoor recreational facility on 10.95 acres, located at 11403 W Hwy 40, Rocheport.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by William and Linda Crane to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 on 11.64 acres, more or less, located at 11657 E Englewood Rd., Ashland.
2. Request by Benevolent Association Christian Church on behalf of GAP Properties LLC to rezone Tract 1 - 3.80 acres, and Tract 2 - 3.84 acres, from A-1 (Agriculture) to R-M / PRD (Moderate Density Residential / Planned Residential Development) of acres, and to rezone Tract 3 - 9.08 acres, from A-1 to C-GP (Planned Commercial) and to approve a Review Plan on property located at 4300 S Bearfield Rd., Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Big Timber Plat 1. S28-T48N-R12W. A-R. Gerard and Regina Morin, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
2. Country Farms Plat 12. S33-T48N-R13W. R-S. Rich and Gayla Miller, owners. Jay Gebhardt, surveyor.
3. The Ridge at Hart Creek Plat 1. S28-T46N-R12W. A-R/PRD. Dana and Elizabeth Austin, owners. Neal R. Slattery, surveyor.
4. The Ridge at Hart Creek Plat 2. S28-T46N-R12W. A-R/PRD. Dana and Elizabeth Austin, owners. Neal R. Slattery, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS