BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, June 20, 2002
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of May 16 meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Terri Wright for an Animal Training and Boarding Facility on 150 acres, located at 2801 S Olivet Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Kenneth and Kathryn Davis for an Agri-business on 17.33 acres located at 8641 St. Charles Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Patty Orscheln for a Bed and Breakfast on .26 acres located at 8809 Sarr St., Huntsdale. (Columbia).
- Request by Jerry and Angie Gerzen for an Animal Training and Boarding Facility on 39.17 acres, located at 5650 N Boothe Ln, Rocheport. (tabled 5/16/02)
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Father Eugene Robl K.C. Club, Inc. to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to REC (Recreation) of 36.59 acres, more or less, located at 20750 N Hwy 124, Centralia.
- Request by D.M. and V.L. Riehn Trust to rezone from A-1 (Agriclutre) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 3.07 acres, more or less, located at 9950 S South Millsite Rd., Ashland.
- Request by Boone County Commission to rezone as follows: Tract A, 93.8 acres (A-2); Tract B, 47.2 acres (R-S); Tract C, 41 acres (A-2); Tract D, 12.2 acres (R-S); Tract E, 65.6 acres (A-2); Tract F, 68.27 acres, (C-GP). All tracts to be rezoned to M-L (Light Industrial). All tracts are "more or less." Property is commonly known as Boone County Fairgrounds, Boone County Sheriff’s Dept., Juvenile Justice Center, Fire District Training Facility and Reality House.
- Request by Thomas E. Atkins III to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) of 80 acres, more or less, located at 5250 N Oakland Gravel Rd., Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
- Prairie Meadows Estates Plat 8. S3/4-T47N-R12W. John R. Satterlee, owner. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
- El Chaparral Plat 7, Replat of Lot 1. S16-T48N-R12W. Casey’s Marketing Co. and Broadway Business park, owners. Paul Wheeler, surveyor.
- Valley Creek Replat Lot 86. S3-T48N-R12W. El-Sayed and Sinada Construction Corp., owner, James V. Patchett, surveyor.
- MMJ & A. S22-T46N-R12W. James P. Wilson, Reba Earl Krau, Michael and Maureen Dalton, owners. Javes V. Patchett, surveyor.
- Gunnell Acre. New Madrid Claim 64. Geoffrey Gunnell, owner. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
- Cherokee Ridge Estates Plat 1. S33-T46N-R12W. John and Ethel Reeder, owners. Cutis E. Basinger, surveyor.
- Cherokee Ridge Estates Plat 2. S4-T45N-R12W. John and Ethel Reeder, owners. Cutis E. Basinger, surveyor.
- Wren School Ridge Acres. S14-T46N-R13W. Vernon and Sally Jo Stump, owners. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
- Hale. S34-T51N-R12W. Tom and Vietta hale, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
- Spotts. S6-T48N-R11W. Garry and Ruth Spotts, owners. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
- Bearfield Valley. S31-T48N-R12W. John Blakemore, owner. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
- Fowler Creek. S13-T46N-R12W. Virginia Davidson, owner. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS