BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, February 21, 2002
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of December 20, 2001 meeting
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Judith and William Heffernan for a permit for an Outdoor Recreational Facility on 20 acres, more or less, located at 6267 N Rte. J, Rocheport.
- Request by Mary Douglass for a permit for a Bed and Breakfast on 3 acres, more or less, located at 4299 Gibbs Rd., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Charles and Melinda Lockwood to rezone from R-M (Moderate Density Residential) to
R-M/PRD (Moderate Density Planned Residential Development) and to approve a Review Plan of 4.64 acres, more or less, located at 7700 N Hwy VV, Columbia.
- Request by Linda Lenau and Robert Brown to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to REC (Recreation) of 26.5 acres, more or less, located at 8825 W. Sarr Street, Columbia.
- Request by Delores Sanders Mead and Lewis V. Mead, Wanda and Sidney Powell, on behalf of Jira Heating and Cooling Service, Inc. to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to ML-P (Planned Industrial) and to approve a Review Plan of 11.85 acres, more or less, on property located at 7171 W. Henderson Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Richard T. Reams to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 15.02 acres, more or less, located at 13030 N Robinson Rd., Hallsville.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
- Jones Power Sports. S10-T47N-R12W. M-L.
- Midway Heights Baptist Church. S1-T48N-R14W. R-S. Midway Baptist Church Inc., owner. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
- Crumly Estates. S36-T50N-R12W. A-2. Gary and Margaret Crumly, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
- Scottish Rite Plat 2. S19-T49N-R12W. C-GP.
- W-K. S22-T46N-R12W. A-2. John King, Susan King, James P. Wilson and Reba Earl Kraus, owners. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
- Kline. S3-T51N-R13W. A-2. Paul D. Kline, owner. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution of support for joint Gans Creek watershed planning effort with Columbia Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Discussion of proposed Airport Approach / Departure overlay district regulations.