BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday August 17, 2000
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of July 20, 2000.
IV. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Keith and Chastity Samuel to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to A-R/PRD (Agriculture Residential / Planned Residential Development) and to approve a Review Plan and preliminary plat on 94.04 acres, more or less, located at 9200 S Rte N, Columbia; to be known as Brookfield Estates.
V. PLAT REVIEWS
- The Woodlands Plat 5. A-R. SS27-T48N-R12W. Rhodes-Payne Properties, Inc., owner. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
- Silver Fork Estates. A-2. S27-T50N-R13W. Phil Blom, owner. Brian David Dollar, surveyor.
- Martin. A-2. S5-T50N-R11W. Kenneth S. Martin Trust, owner. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
- Wellin. A-2. S5-T50N-R11W. Phillip & Sharon Wellin, owners. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
- Schultz. A-2. S9-T50-R11W. David & Claudia Schultz, owners. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
- American Legion Plat 1. R-S. S16-T48N-R12W. American Legion Post 202, owner. James R. Jeffries, surveyor.
- Lake of the Woods South Phase 1. C-G. S10-T48N-R12W. Lake of the Woods South LLC, owner. James R. Jeffries, surveyor.
- Spencer Hills Plat 2. R-S. S24-T49N-R13W. NBC Inc., owner. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. NEW BUSINESS