BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, November 18, 1999
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of October 21, 1999
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by James and Mary Westerfield to rezone from A-R (Agriculture Residential) to M-L (Light Industrial) of 7.14 acres, more or less, located at 17800 N Old Hwy 63 North, Sturgeon.
- Request by James and Donna McManama to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 20.13 acres, more or less, located at 22901 N March Rd., Centralia.
- Request by R and L Properties & Development, Inc. to rezone from R-M (Moderate Density Residential) to C-GP (Planned Commercial) of .695 acres, more or less, located at 5445 S Ponderosa St., Columbia.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
1. Request by Copper Creek Development, L.L.C. to approve a Final Development plan for part of Copper Creek Planned Residential Development located at 7901 E St. Charles Rd., Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Copper Creek Plat 3. S1-T48N-R12W. A-R. Copper Creek Development, LLC, owner. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
- Southern Elegance, Plat 2. S13-T47N-R13W. A-2. Sandra K. Nichols and the Shirley Jean Traxler Revocable Trust, owners. James R. Jeffries, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS