BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, August 19, 1999
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of July 15, 1999
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Mertens LLC, Mertens Construction Co. Inc., and Mid-Missouri Limestone, Inc. to operate an existing quarry on 53 acres, and expand the existing quarry onto an adjoining 233.25 acre tract. Additional request is made to allow a temporary portable asphalt plant. This property is located at 1801 W Williams Rd., Sturgeon.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
Request by Gary and Virginia Evans to approve a revised Review Plan for Lake of the Woods Center located at 5800 St. Charles Rd.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Lampe Subdivision. A-2. S6-T48N-R14W. James C. Lampe, owner. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
- Clayfork Land. A-2. S1. T49N-R13W. Kyle F. Shern, owner. Brian David Dollar, surveyor.
- Grassland Hills. A-2. S9-T47N-R13W. John S Williamson, Jr., Susan B. Williamson and Quanah Williamson, owners. James R. Jeffries, surveyor.
- Thunderbird Valley. A-2. S15-T50N-R14W. Payne Enterprises, Inc., owner. C. Stephen Heying, surveyor.
- Spencer Hills Plat 3. R-M. S24-T49N-R13W. NBC, Inc. owner. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS