BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:00 P.M. Thursday, February 19, 1998
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of December 18, 1997.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Billie Sue Lanham on behalf of Americo Gutter Co. to allow a warehouse in a
C-G (General Commercial) district on .5 acres, located at 7551 Hwy 63 South, Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Heart of Missouri Girl Scout Council to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to
REC (Recreation) of 133 acres, more or less, located at Silver Meadows Girl Scout Camp
on Pinnacles Road.
2. Request by Triple SSS Development, L.L.C. to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-R/PRD (Agriculture Residential Planned Residential Development)and to approve a review plan
on 199.4 acres, more or less, located at 5800 S Scott’s Blvd., Columbia.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
1. Request by Columbia Insurance Group, Inc. to approve a Final Development Plan
on31 acres, more or less, located at 6301 E Highway AB, Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Prairie Oak Subdivision, Plat 1. S19-T49N-R11W. A-1. Next Millennium, LTD, owner.
Bill Crockett, surveyor.
2. Replat of Lot 12, County Downes Subdivision Block V. R-S. Geraldine and
John Sanderson, owners. James Brush, surveyor.
3. Anchorum Subdivision, preliminary plat. S3-T50N-R12W. A-2. TVNG, L.C. owner.
Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
4. Wild Rose Hills Plat 1. S11-T49N-R12W. R-S. Sterling W. Kelley and E. Jeannette
Kelley Living Trust and Doyle and Trudy Taber, owners. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
5. Cunningham Corners. S1-T46N-R13W. A-2. Harold and Wanda Cunningham, owners.
C. Stephen Heying, surveyor.
6. Victoria South Plat 2. S11-T47N-R13W. R-S. Angelo Skyvalidas, owner.
Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
7. The Woodlands Plat 4B. S21-T48N-R12W. A-R. Rhodes-Payne Properties, Inc., owners. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS