BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, August 15, 1996
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of July 18, 1996.
VI. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Granger Macy and Shari Melton to approve a Review Plan and Request to Rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to C-GP (Planned Commercial) on 5.15 acres, more or less, located at 1400 W Hwy 124.
2. Request by Christopher Allen Whitehead to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to C-N (Neighborhood Commercial) of .67 acres, more or less, located at 10601 Englewood Rd., Ashland.
3. Request by Rocky Fork, L.L.C., to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) and A-R (Agriculture Residential) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 426.74 acres, more or less, located at 6791 N HWY VV (generally bounded on west by Creasy Springs Rd., Mauller Rd. on the north and Hwy VV on the east).
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Forest Park, Plat 1. S33-T50N-R12W. A-2. James and Donna Gregory, owners. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
1. Request by Godas Development, Inc. to approve a final development plan for LAKEVIEW MALL Phase 1, Planned Commercial Development on 4.16 acres, more or less, located at 5641 E. Clark Ln., Columbia (tabled 7/18/96).
VIII. NEW BUSINESS