BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:30 P.M. Thursday, July 18, 1996
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of June 20, 1996.
VI. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Terry and Annette Thornhill to establish a private family cemetery on 1 acre located at 4655 N Yeager Rd., Columbia.
2. Request by Dick and Liane Huckfeldt for a permit for self-storage units on 1.02 acres located at24201 N Fairgrounds Rd., Sturgeon.
3. Request by Pat A. Olson for an agri-business on 21.6 acres located at 7400 S Rangeline Rd., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
1. Request by Donald and Marjorie Wayland to approve a Final Plan and Plat for WAYLAND PLANNED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT, on 10.0 acres, more or less, zoned A-1 (Agriculture) located at 7630 S Warren School Rd., Columbia.
2. Request by Godas Development, Inc. to approve a final development plan for LAKEVIEW MALL Phase 1, Planned Commercial Development on 4.16 acres, more or less, located at 5641 E. Clark Ln., Columbia (review plan for Lakeview Mall approved 4/95).
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Greenwood Subdivision, minor plat. S22-T51-R12. A-2. Travis and Jackie Greenwood, owners. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
2. Sidoniah Smith Acres, minor plat. S5-T48-R14. R-S. Sidoniah M. Smith, owner. Brian David Dollar, surveyor.
3. Deer Park Commercial Subdivision, preliminary plat. S10-T47-R12. M-L. Dorsey and Bettina Bass, owners. James W. Brush, surveyor.
4. Cypress Acres, minor plat. S1-T48-R14. R-S. Edward J. Petersheim, owner. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
5. Forest Park, preliminary plat. S33-T50-R12. A-2. James A. Gregory, owner. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
1. Annual election of officers.