BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, March 21, 1996
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of February 15, 1996.
VI. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Melvin G. Sapp for Robert L. Stockton to amend a permit for a go-cart track located at 9687 E I-70 Dr. NE, Columbia.
2. Request by Gerald Sims for Illinois Valley Paving Co. for a temporary concrete batch plant on 5.16 acres during construction of Highway 63, located at 950 E. Highway 124, Hallsville.
3. Request by Ralph D. Gates for a temporary permit to allow sporting clays on 25 acres located at 12300 E. St. Charles Rd., Columbia.
4. Request by Pauline Semon for Zimmer Radio of Mid-Missouri, Inc. for a 287’ FM radio tower located at 8450 N Boothe Ln., Rocheport.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Dick and Liane Huckfeldt to rezone from A-R (Agriculture Residential) to C-G (General Commercial) of 1.02 acres, more or less, located at 24201 N Fairgrounds Rd., Sturgeon.
2. Request by Audrain Cooperative Assoc. and Farmland Industries Inc. to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to M-G (General Industrial) of 1.45 acres, more or less, located at 22501 N March Rd., Centralia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Oberlin Valley Plat 3, final plat. S35-T49N-R13W. R-S. DDM Investments, Inc., owner. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
2. Triple B Doors Subdivision, final plat. S3-T47N-R12W. C-G. Charles W. Bell, owner. Timothy D. Capehart, surveyor.
3. Maple Meadows Plat 1, final plat. S10-T47N-R13W. RS/PRD. Zumalt Properties L.L.C., owner. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
4. River City Southpark Subdivision, final plat. S8-T48N-R14W. C-GP. Missouri River City, Inc. owner. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
5. Chapman Garden Subdivision, final plat. S5-T48N-R13W. R-M. Roy and Lois Chapman, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
6. Deer Valley Estates - Phase 2, preliminary plat. S11-T49N-R12W. A-2. William R. and Linda Lou Schultz, owners. Nathan D. Lacy, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS