BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, February 15, 1996
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of December 21, 1995.
VI. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Frank and Mildred Elkin to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-R (Agriculture - Residential) of 72.12 acres, more or less, located at 8501 E Owens School Rd., Hallsville.
2. Request by Richard Eusebeus Allen to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 11.75 acres, more or less, located at 6151 N Liddell Ln., Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Bassett Furniture Plat 1-Final Plat. Located in S7-T48-R11W. Zoned C-GP (Final Development Plan approved 12/21/95). Pete Kemper, owner. Nathan Lacy, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
1. Consider removing condition for access placed on preliminary plat of Brennenís Ridge Subdivision.
2. Appoint replacement for Plan Working Group.
VIII. NEW BUSINESS