1. Meeting called to order, Linda Rootes, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Paula Evans, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Clinton Benedict for a mobile home as a second dwelling on 10.2 acres located at 9851 S Mill Site Rd., Ashland.
5. Request by Linda Diemert to place a pre-1976 mobile home which will be attached to an existing home on 9.25 acres, located at 11421 N Dripping Springs Rd.
6. Request by Lloyd and Olinda Cash to permit an existing structure to remain within the required setback of 50’ on 55 acres located at 6601 W Gillespie Bridge Rd., Columbia.
7. Request by Nicholas Peckham to allow an existing home within the required setback of 50’ on property located at 1851 W State Highway K, Columbia.
8. Request by Rich Miller to allow an existing accessory structure to remain on a vacant residential lot prior to construction of a residence on property located at 3100 Old Field Rd., Columbia.
9. Old Business