BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
Commission Chambers – Room 101
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, May 24, 2001
- Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
- Roll call, Paula Evans, Secretary.
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Request by Carl and Evelyn Story to permit a 50’ right-of-way for Elkin road; allow a 10’ utility easement and allow a 20’ setback on property located at 9001 E Hwy OO, Hallsville.
- Request by William and Joy Barton III to allow a an accessory structure to be built on a lot that does not have a main structure, located at 22606 Westbrook Dr., Hartsburg.
- Old Business