BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
Commission Chambers – Room 101
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, August 24, 2000
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Ora Ramsey, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Request by Allen Ray Cochran to construct a building closer than the 50’ setback as required in an A-2 district as required by Section 10. A. of the Zoning Regulations on 7.5 acres located at 19211 N Rte F, Harrisburg.
- Request by Maybelle T. Parton to allow a mobile home as a second dwelling for a family member on 13.57 acres, located at 2570 Oakland Church Rd..
- Old Business