BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
Commission Chambers – Room 101
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, December 2, 1999
- Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
- Roll call, Ora Ramsey, Secretary.
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Request by Pearl Shern for a variance from Section 7 (5) restricting accessory buildings from being placed in front of a main structure on a lot, located at 421 E Hinton Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Fernando Cavero and Anne Roberts for a variance from the front setback of 50 feet as required in Section 10 on tract 31A of Terrapin Hills, on Terrapin Ridge Rd.
- Request by Duke Communication to establish nonconforming use (grandfather rights) and obtain an occupancy permit for telecommunication tower located at 16151 N Rte Z, Centralia.
7. Old Business
- Review permit issued to Lloyd and Patricia Rowland for a second dwelling on
3 .0 acres located at 7702 W Hwy 124, Harrisburg (issued August 1984).
- Review Permit issued to B.F. Vanderpool for a pre-1976 mobile home on 5.86 acres, located at 9051 N Reams Rd., Centralia (issued October 1993).