BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
Commission Chambers – Room 101
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, August 26, 1999
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Edwin and Victoria Honse for a variance from the front setback of 50 feet as required in the A-2 zoning district by Section 10. A. of the Boone County Zoning Regulations on property located at 22790 Westbrook Dr., Hartsburg.
5. Old Business
- Request by New Providence Baptist Church for a variance from the required side property setback of 15 feet on property located at 4641 N Rte E, Columbia (tabled 5/27/99).
- Review permit issued to Billy Lindsey to place a mobile home as a second dwelling on 6.10 acres located at 920 E High Point Ln., Columbia (7/78).
- Review permit issued to Charlotte Allen to place a mobile home as a second dwelling on 2.33 acres, located at 5150 S Scott’s Blvd., Columbia (8/80).
- Review permit issued to Jimmy Ray Rippeto for a mobile home as a second dwelling on 2.0, located at 1505 Wren School Rd., Hartsburg (6/85).
- Annual election of officers.