BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, May 27, 1999
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Request by Robert and Sharon Van Arsdale for a mobile home as a temporary dwelling for a family member on 12 acres, located at 2901 W Hwy 124, Harrisburg.
- Request by Brenton D. Anderton to establish nonconforming use (grandfather rights) and obtain an occupancy permit for the Pinnacle Hill Store including store, restaurant and other activities, located at 15471 Old Highway 63 N, Sturgeon.
- Request by New Providence Baptist Church for a variance from the required side property setback of 15 feet on property located at 4641 N Rte E, Columbia.