BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, January 7, 1999
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Marilyn J Hudnell to allow a pre-1976 mobile home as a third dwelling for a family member on 20 acres located at 1350 W Simms Rd., Sturgeon.
5. Request by William and Stacy Lewis for a variance form the front setback of 50 feet as required in the A-2 zoning district by Section 10. A. of the Boone County Zoning Regulations. Site is located at 6001 N Liddell Lane, Columbia.
6. Old Business
- Review permit issued to Bryan and Melissa Pemberton for a mobile home as a second dwelling on 9.48 acres located at 14871 N Oak Grove School Rd., Harrisburg (first granted 9/96).
- Review permit issued to Larry E. Brown for a mobile home as a second dwelling on 10 acres located at 8650 N Rte Z, Centralia (first granted 9/96).
- Review permit issued to Charles Wilson for a mobile home as a second dwelling located at 6205 N Wagon Trail Rd. (first granted April 1986).