BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, June 25, 1998
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Ronald F. and Christine Powell to allow a pre-1976 mobile home to be placed for a period of two years on 10.0 acres located at 10801 Flynt Ln., Hallsville.
5. Request by Thornbrook Development, Inc. for a variance from the centerline curve radius for a collector street and to allow a tangent of less than 200 feet between curves on property located at 5800 S Scott’s Blvd., Columbia.
6. Old Business
- Review permit issued to David L. Sallee to place a pre-1976 mobile home on 8.84 acres located at 3350 E Mt. Zion Church Rd., Hallsville (granted 6/96).
- Review permit issued to Ronald Vaughan for a mobile home as a second dwelling located at 5931 N Hwy VV, Columbia (granted 4/86).
- Review permit issued to Barrett Spangler for Robert and Janet Hendren to place a modular home adjacent to an existing house on 1.74 acres located at 10119 E Hwy HH, Hallsville (granted 6/96).