BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, January 22, 1998
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Trabue, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Robert L. Perkins for a mobile home as a second dwelling for a family member on 4.0 acres located at 3900 W Dothage Rd., Columbia.
5. Request by Boone County Public Works Dept. on behalf of Donald G. Sanders to allow creation of 9.5 acre tract in an A-1 (Agriculture) district, located at the northwest corner of Walnut Grove Ln. and State Highway J.
6. Old Business
- Review permit issued to Chad and Kimberly Lebsock for a pre-1976 mobile home on 6.0 acres located at 9401 E Davis Rd., Hallsville (issued October 1995).