BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, October 24, 1996
1. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Phyllis Dake Smith to place a mobile home in a subdivision as a temporary dwelling during repair of a fire damaged house, on property located at 4801 W Chapel Dr., Columbia.
5. Request by Harold and Patsy Crawford for a permit to allow a mobile home as a second dwelling on 10.16 acres located at 6540 W Rte K, Columbia.
6. Old Business
- Dismiss request submitted by Erich D. Albert and Randall Smith for relief from the requirements of the Boone County Subdivision Regulations requiring lots smaller than 2.5 acres to be connected to a centralized wastewater system on property located at 6050 S Gans Creek Rd. (tabled for 60 days 8/22/96).