BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, August 22, 1996
1. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Thomas Dampier for a variance from the requirements of Section 10 A. of the Boone County Zoning Regulations requiring a side setback of 6 feet on property located at 6775 S. Brookhaven Ct., Columbia.
5. Request by Erich D. Albert on behalf of Randall Smith for relief from the requirements of Section 3.1 of Appendix B of the Boone County Subdivision Regulations requiring lots smaller than 2.5 acres to be connected to a centralized wastewater system on property located at 6050 S Gans Creek Rd., Columbia.
6. Request by Gary M. Kivett to place a mobile home as second dwelling on 13 acres located at 4110 Hwy. 124, Harrisburg.
7. Request by Peggy C. Gilpin for a variance from the subdivision regulations requirement restricting tier lot stems to 250’ in length for property located at 201 W Stanley Poe Rd., Columbia.
8. Old Business
~Review permit issued to Robert Forbis for a mobile home as a second dwelling on 6.0 acres located at 16671 N. Hwy. NN, Sturgeon. (granted 4/94)
~Review permit issued to Gary Boyce for a mobile home as a third dwelling on 80 acres located at 17000 N. Willet Rd. (granted 8/94)
~Review permit issued to Chester & Louanna Reeder for a mobile home as a second dwelling on .98 acre located at 1901 E. Rte M. (granted 8/94)
~Review permit issued to Hazel & Billy Joe White for a mobile home as a second dwelling on 10.643 acres located at 6850 Guy Nowlin Rd. (granted 8/94)
9. Election of Officers