BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, June 27, 1996
1. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by David L. Sallee to place a pre-1976 mobile home on 8.84 acres located at 3350 E Mt. Zion Church Rd., Hallsville.
5. Request by Barrett Spangler for Robert and Janet Hendren to place a modular home adjacent to an existing house on 1.74 acres located at 10119 E Hwy HH, Hallsville (if approved, the existing house will be used for storage).
6. Request by Junior Ray Crowley for a variance from the subdivision regulations requirement restricting tier lot stems to 250’ in length for property located at 4835 N Roemer Rd., Columbia.
7. Old Business
- Review permit issued to Richard Clarkson for a mobile home as a second dwelling located at 1560 S Rustic Rd.(granted 1/94).
- Review permit issued to Carol Kiel for a mobile home as a second dwelling located at 2321 E Hwy 163 (granted 9/77).
- Review permit issued to Ronald Vaughan for a mobile home as a second dwelling located at 5931 N Hwy VV (granted 4/86).