BOONE COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26 , 1995
1. Meeting called to order, Tom Schneider, Chairperson.
2. Roll call, Noel Boyt, Secretary.
3. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
4. Request by Harold Lieurance for a variance from the rear yard building setback for property located at 6600 S. Hill Creek Rd., Columbia.
5. Request by Michael K. and Vickie Gilbane for a variance from the rear yard setback for a property located at 7667 N. Wade School Rd., Columbia.
6. Request by C. Russell and Connie L. Martin to place a pre-1976 mobile home on 15.22 acres located at 10751 N. Flynt Ln., Hallsville.
7. Request by Duane and Wendy Broeker for a variance from the front yard setback for property located at 19640 S. Route A, Hartsburg.
8. Request by Iris Rumbaugh to place a pre-1976 mobile home on 6.00 acres located at 9401 E. Davis Rd., Hallsville.
9. New Business
- Discuss delegation of administrative responsibility for granting variances for agricultural structures located within the flood plain.