I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Larry and Beth Oetting for a permit for an Outdoor Recreational Facility (Corn Maze) on 10 acres, more or less, located at 6552 Hwy AB, Columbia.
V. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Brandel. S11-T45N-R12W. William and Marian Brandel, owners. Keith M. Brickey, surveyor.
2. Meek Lumber. S10-T47N-R12W. Meek Lumber Yard, Inc., owner. Neal R. Slattery, surveyor.
3. Deerfield Ridge, Re-plat lot 8. Fairway Meadows, Inc., owner. James R. Jeffries, surveyor.
4. Field Point. S14-T46N-R13W. Eugene Busteed and Linda Hancik, owners. Mathew P. Thomas, surveyor.
5. Di Dan. S21-T47N-R13W. Di Dan Properties, LLC, owner. C. Stephan Heying, surveyor.
6. Lochhead. S14-T45N-R12W. Carol and Steve Lochhead and Phillip Andre Bess, owners. Keith M. Brickey, surveyor.
7. Smithville. S13-T49N-R13W. James D. and Dena Smith, owners. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
8. Al-Don-Al Acres plat 2. S32-T46N-R12W. Bottomline Investments, Inc., owner. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. NEW BUSINESS
1. Public hearing on proposed revisions to the zoning regulations.