I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Brad and Shelly Wooldridge to amend a permit issued 4/27/93 for a kennel by reducing the permit area from 9.0 acres to 5.0 acres, located at 9535 I-70 Dr. NE.
2. Request by R Realty LLC for a permit to allow a salvage yard on 15.13 acres, located at 570 Schunemeyer Rd., Centralia (corner of Hwy 22 and Schunemeyer Rd.)
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by the Martha L. Straub Trust to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to R-S/PRD (Single Family Residential / Planned Residential Development) and to approve a Review Plan for Martha’s Grove, on 16.55 acres, more or less, located at 5201 E. Bonne Femme Church Rd., Columbia.
2. Request by Bruce M. Bauer to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 20 acres, more or less, located at 3851 E. Biggs Rd., Ashland.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Yates Acres. S3-T49N-R12W. A-2. Charles and Cynthia Yates, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
2. Forest Park Plat 3. S33-T50N-R12W. A-2. Jeffrey and Laura Baker, owners. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
3. Tomlin Hill Lakes. S18-T47N-R12. A-2. John A. Gonnerman Trust, owner. Ronald G. Lueck, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII NEW BUSINESS