BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, July 18, 2002
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of previous meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by George and Karen Hobson for an animal boarding and training facility on 99.97 acres located at 4801 Ben Williams Rd., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Father Eugene Robl K.C. Club, Inc. to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to REC (Recreation) of 36.59 acres, more or less, located at 20750 N Hwy 124, Centralia. (tabled 6/20/02)
- Request by Columbia Curb and Gutter Co. to rezone from R-M (Moderate Density Residential) to M-LP and to approve a Review Plan for Columbia North Industrial Park on 25.61 acres, more or less, located at 6300 N. Masonic Dr., Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
- Pin Oak Block 5. R-S. S2-T48N-R12W. Louis and Betty Frech, owners. Timothy J. Reed, surveyor.
- Jose. A-2. S13-T46N-R13W. Phillip and Cathy Jose, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
- Annual election of officers.