BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, May 16, 2002
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Jerry and Angie Gerzen for an Animal Training and Boarding Facility on 39.17 acres, located at 5650 N Boothe Ln, Rocheport.
- Request by Linda Lenau and Robert Brown for an Outdoor Recreation Facility on 71.95 acres, located at 8825 W. Sarr Street, Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Linda Lenau and Robert Brown to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to C-GP (Planned Commercial) of .65 acres, more or less, and to approve a Review Plan for property located at 8825 W. Sarr Street, Columbia.
- Request by Dana and Elizabeth Austin to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to A-R / PRD (Agriculture Planned Residential Development) of 250 acres, more or less, and to approve a Review Plan for property located at 4201 E Christian School Rd., Hartsburg.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
- The Ridge at Hart Creek – preliminary plat. S28/29-T46N-R12W. Dana and Elizabeth Austin, owners. Neal Slattery, surveyor.
- Clear Creek. S31-T48N-R12W. Joseph Bindbeutel and Dorothea Carpenter-Bindbeutel, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS