BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, April 18, 2002
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Janice Schuerman for an animal boarding and training facility and for a privately operated outdoor recreational facility on 43.22 acres, located at 4701 W Chapel Dr., Columbia.
- Request by Sharon Savage for an animal training facility on 10.0 acres located at 6301 S Scottís Blvd., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Crown Diversified Industries Corp. to rezone from R-S (Residential Single Family) to
C-G (General Commercial) of 3.75 acres, more or less, located at 7208 E I-70 Dr. SE, Columbia.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
Request by William Tincher to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) and to approve a Review Plan of 115 acres, more or less, located at the southeast corner of the intersection of Highway 63 and Benson Road, Sturgeon.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Lazy K. S22-T46N-R12W. A-2. John King, Susan King, James P. Wilson and Reba Earl Kraus, owners. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
- Nirmaierís Estate. S24-T50N-R13W. Mary Nirmaier, Clarence and Barbara Castleman, owners. J. Daniel Brush, surveyor.
- Cagleís Place. S24-T50N-R13W. A-2. Elgan and Pauline Castleman, owners. Nathanael Kohl, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
- Appoint subcommittee to review proposed Character Preservation Overlay District regulations.