BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, March 21, 2002
I. Meeting called to order, Patricia Smith, Chairperson.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of last meeting.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by John and Linda Coats for an animal boarding and training facility on 20.09 acres located at 5901 S River Hills Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Richard and Carol Samuels on behalf of U. S. Cellular for a transmission facility including a 190’ tower on 16.64 acres, located at 15365 W. Hwy BB, Rocheport.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Steven and Christina Nelson to rezone from C-G (General Commercial) to M-L (Light Industrial) of 1.29 acres, more or less, located at 8601 E. Trade Center Dr., Columbia.
- Request by John and Pamela Massey to rezone from REC (Recreation) to M-L (Light Industrial) of 6.81 acres, more or less, located at 8451 E Trade Center Dr., Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
- Kaiser. S28-T50N-R13W. A-2. John and Mary Ann Kaiser, owners. Steven Proctor, surveyor.
- The Hamlet Park. S17-T48N-R13W. Opal E. Smith Trust, owner. Jay Gebhardt, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS