BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, July 20, 2000
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of June 15, 2000.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Jeff Crane on behalf of Voicestream Wireless for a permit to allow a 190’ tower on 28.9 acres located at 651 Rangeline Rd., Columbia.
- Request by Ronald and Sharon Basinger on behalf of Voicestream Wireless for a permit to allow a transmission facility including a 120’ tower on 15 acres located at 6157 E Forsee Rd., Ashland.
- Request by R. Herbert and Mary Scott on behalf of U. S. Cellular for a permit to allow a transmission facility including a 180’ tower on 26.57 acres, more or less, located at 10170 N Hwy VV, Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Earl and Mariea Caruthers to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 13.78 acres, more or less, located at 3901 N Boothe Ln., Columbia.
- Request by Robert L. Kinkead to rezone 22.38 acres, more or less, from A-2 (Agriculture) to the following: 4.89 acres to C-GP (Planned Commercial); 17.49 acres to M-LP (Planned Industrial), all located at 7841 E ABC Ln., Columbia.
- Request by B. C. Investments of Columbia, L. L. C. to rezone 117.02 acres more or less, from A-2 (Agriculture) to the following: Tract A - 4.97 acres to R-S PRD (Single Family Residential/ Planned Residential Development); Tract B – 24.39 acres to CG-P; Tract C – 4.04 acres to C-GP; Tract D – 7.53 acres to R-D (Two Family Residential); Tract E – 7.20 acres to R-D; Tract F – 22.65 acres to R-S; Tract G – 25.17 acres to R-S; Tract H – 10.28 acres to R-S PRD; Tract I – 10.79 acres to R-M PRD (Moderate Density Planned Residential Development), located at 8000 N Rte B, Columbia. (tabled 4/20/00)
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
Request by Louie Ray and Judith Yow to approve a Review Plan for Tower Industrial Park, Lot 6, located at 1755 Prathersville Rd., Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Settlers Ridge, preliminary plat. S9-T49-R12W. B.C. Investment, L.L.C., owner. Michael L. Klasing, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
- Windy Point Development – C.U.P., Review Plan and Preliminary Plat. (this item was tabled 6/15/00).
IX. NEW BUSINESS
- Annual election of officers.