BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, October 21, 1999
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of September 16, 1999.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
- Request by Barry and Sherri Homan for a permit for an outdoor recreation facility on 10.97 acres located at 14341 Proctor Rd., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Russell and Annette Duker to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to M-L (Light Industrial) of .97 acres, more or less, located at 5150 I-70 Dr. SW, Columbia.
- Request by Ken Ginter to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 10.05 acres, more or less, located at 1400 State Highway CC, Sturgeon.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
Request by Copper Creek Development, L.L.C. to revise an approved review plan for Copper Creek Planned Residential Development located at 7901 E St. Charles Rd., Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Country Farms Block 4. S33-T48N-R13W. R-S. William-Kathryn Allen Trust, owner. Timothy J. Reed, surveyor.
- Niederhelman Acres. S1/12-T48N-R15W. A-2. Constance K. Niedehelman, owner. Timothy D. Capehart, surveyor.
- Lake of the Woods Center. S10-T48N-R12W. C-G/P. Gary and Virginia Evans, owners. Nathan D. lacy, surveyor.
- Mount Allen Estates. S21/22-T48-R14W. A-2. Larry and Sharon Wall, owners. Brian David Dollar, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS