BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
COMMISSION CHAMBERS - BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, September 16, 1999
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of August 19, 1999.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by John R. Satterlee to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to R-M
(Moderate Density Residential) on lots 58 and 59 of the replat of Sunrise Estates Subdivision,
and located at 640 N. East Park Dr., Columbia
- Request by Evelyn L. Strange to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to M-LP (Planned Industrial)
of 5.25 acres, more or less, located at 13931 N. Hwy 63 North, Hallsville
- Request by Mahin Khajehnoori on behalf of Mike Mehrdad to rezone from R-S (Single
Family Residential) to C-O (Office Commercial) of .33 acres located at 100 Poplar Hill Rd., Columbia
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
- Request by Fairway Meadows Corp. to approve a review plan and preliminary plat for Deerfield Ridge Planned Residential Development, located at 4001 State Highway K, Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
- Waters Edge Estates replat of lots 70, 71, 72. S3-T48N-R12W. Norman and Connie Ruebling, owners. James W. Brush, surveyor.
- Park Link Estates. S17-T47N-R12W. A-2. Karl Kruse, Ila Irwin, John R. Jones and Susan B. Jones, owners. Brian David Dollar, surveyor.
- NewTown Block 2 & 3. S10-T47N-R13W. R-S/PRD. Nicholas Pekham, owner. Gene Bowen, surveyor.
- NewTown Block 4. S10-T47N-R13W. C-GP. Nicholas Pekham, owner. Gene Bowen, surveyor.
- Gomez – Sanchez Plat 1. S4-T47N-R12W. R-S. Celso and Elise Gomez-Sanchez, owners. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS