BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
Commission Chambers 801 E. Walnut St., Columbia, MO.
AGENDA 7:00 P.M. Thursday, February 18, 1999
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of December 17, 1998.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
V. REZONING REQUESTS
- Request by Garry L. and Brenda G. Lewis to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) of 13.73 acres, more or less, and to approve a Review Plan for Steeplechase Park Planned Development, located at 5700 E. I-70 Dr. SE., Columbia.
- Request by W. Craig and Michelle M. Simon to rezone from R-M (Moderate Density Residential) to M-LP (Planned Industrial) of 39.19 acres, more or less, and to approve a Review Plan for Tower Industrial Park located at 1715 E. Prathersville Rd., Columbia.
- Request by RDM Development, Inc. to rezone from R-S (Single Family Residential) to C-G (General Commercial) of .48 acres, more or less, located at 5709 E. St. Charles Rd.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
- Simon Steel Subdivision. S3-T47N-R12W. M-LP/C-G. Simon Steel, Inc., owner.
Timothy D. Capehart, surveyor.
- I-70 Trade Center. S7-T48N-R11W. M-L/C-G. Jeff Crane Builders, Inc., owner. Timothy D. Capehart, surveyor.
- The Range. S18-T50N-R12W. A-2. Phillip Blom, owner. Brian D. Dollar, surveyor.
- Flischel Subdivision Plat 1. S16-T49N-R12W. R-S. Albert Flischel, owner.
James V. Patchett, surveyor.
5. Tower Industrial Park. S19-T49N-R12W. R-M. W. Craig & Michelle M. Simon, owners. Nathan Lacy, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS