BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:00 P.M. Thursday, May 21, 1998
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of April 16, 1998
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Ron and Terri McBee on behalf of Linda Murray for a permit for a family day care facility on 41.9 acres located at 113 Mauller Rd., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by William and Kimberly Martin to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to R-S (Single Family Residential) on 20.4 acres more or less, located at 6601 E. Rte. Y, Ashland.
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
2. Request by Henry J. Waters to approve a review plan for Turkey Creek Estates, a two lot Planned Residential Development located at 5200 E. Deer Park Rd., Columbia.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Kraner Place. A-2. S15-T50N-R13W. Keith and Mary Kraner, owners. Brian Dollar, surveyor.
2. Summerset Acres. A-R. S2-T49N-R13W. Robert and Tammy Browning, owners. Brian Dollar, surveyor.
3. Murry Estates. A-2. S23-T48N-R14W. Otsie and Ramona Murray, owners. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
4. Valley Creek Plat 8 PRD, Lot 74. S3-T48N-R12W. Alan Lynch Construction Co., owner. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
5. Fall Creek. A-2. S15-T49N-R12W. The Sayre Family Trust, owner. Nathan D. Lacy, surveyor.
6. Casey Creek Subdivision. A-2. S22-T46N-R12W. Stephen B. and Gerri A. Jeffery. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
7. Wilson Subdivision. A-2. S7-T46N-R12W. Don P. and Viclie L. Wilson, owners. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
8. Oberlin Valley Plat 4. R-S. S35-T49N-R13W. DDM Investments, Inc. and Daniel M. Burks, owners. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS