BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:00 P.M. Thursday, March 19, 1998
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of February 19, 1998.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Billie Sue Lanham on behalf of Americo Gutter Co. to allow a warehouse in a C-G (General Commercial) district on .5 acres, located at 7551 Hwy 63 South, Columbia
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by North Missouri District Church of God Campgrounds to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to REC (Recreation) of 40 acres, more or less, located at 10851 W Old Rocheport Rd., Rocheport.
2. Request by Howard Buff to rezone from R-S (Residential Single Family) to C-GP (Planned Commercial) and to approve a review plan on 1.33 acres, more or less, located at 7098 I-70 Drive Southeast, Columbia.
3. Request by Machetta & Son, Inc. to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to C-GP (Planned Commercial) of 2.44 acres and from A-2 to REC (Recreation) of 5.06 acres located at 12600 Hwy 63 North, Hallsville.
4. Request by Don and Elizabeth Goldenhersh on behalf of Nicholas Peckham to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to R-S/PRD (Single Family Residential / Planned Residential Development) of 15.08 acres, and from A-2 (Agriculture) to C-GP (Planned Commercial) of 7.68 acres and to approve a review plan for the entire tract of 22.76 acres, located at 1900 W Rte K, Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Popís Place, Plat 2. S11-T46N-R12W. R-S. Mitchell and Doris Martin, owners.
C. Stephen Heying, surveyor.
2. Wellington Estates, Plat 4. S33-T49N-R12W. R-S.
Aubert and Jo Ann Smarr, owners. J. Brian Rockwell, surveyor.
3. Benson Subdivision. S34-T51N-R12W. A-2. Esther Benson, owner.
James W. Brush, surveyor.
4. Victoria South Plats 3, 4, & 5. S11-T47N-R13W. R-S. Joseph and Gerladine Sapp,
Angelo Skyvalidas, and Will Sarvis owners. Curtis E. Basinger, surveyor.
5. Anchorum Subdivision, Plat 1. S3-T50N-R12W. A-2. TVNG, L.C., owners.
Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
6. Windsor Estates, Plat 1. S2-T48N-R14W. R-S. Larry and Dorothy Kramer, owners.
James D. Craig, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS