BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, August 21, 1997
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Kirkpatrick, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Mary Sloan, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of July 17, 1997.
IV. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Lewis and Judy Lancaster on behalf of Ameritech Cellular service for a cellular transmission facility, including a 180í tower, located at 651 N Rangeline Rd., Columbia.
2. Request by Blue Acres, Inc. to add 16 mobile homes to Blue Acres Mobile Home Park, located at 4001 S Ponderosa St., Columbia.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Winifred B. Horner Trust to rezone from A-1 (Agriculture) to A-2 (Agriculture) of 134 acres, more or less, located at 4500 S Rolling Hills, Columbia.
2. Request by Betty Jo Fountain on behalf of Thunder Dome Sports Complex, Inc., to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to REC (Recreation) on 41.87 acres, more or less, located at 7901 E St. Charles Rd., Columbia.
VI. PLAT REVIEWS
1. Victoria South, final plat. S11-T47N-R13W. R-S. Angelo Skyvalipas, owner. Robert Lewis, surveyor.
2. Valley Creek PRD - replat of lots 75, 76, 80, 83 and 87. S3-T48N-R12W. R-M. Alan Lynch Construction Co. or Kevin Higdon, owner. James V. Patchett, surveyor.
3. Algiere Subdivision. S8-T48N-R11W. R-M. Lindell Algiere, owner. James W. Brush, surveyor.
4. Rustic Rail Acres. S10-T48N-R12W. R-S. George James, owner. Sam L. Kuder, surveyor.
5. Southbrook Subdivision. S1-T47N-R13W. R-S. Fred and Cheryl Overton, owners. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
6. Shalimar Gardens Block IV. S25-T49N-R13W. R-S. Larry and Cecilia Benton, owners. Nathan D. Lacy, surveyor.
7. Breezewood Estates Plat 1 preliminary plat. S2-T48N-R12W. R-S. Danieal Miller, owner. Bill R. Crockett, surveyor.
VII. OLD BUSINESS
1. Request to remove condition for access placed on preliminary plat of Brennenís Ridge Subdivision.
VIII. NEW BUSINESS