BOONE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
BOONE COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
801 E. WALNUT ST., COLUMBIA, MO.
AGENDA7:30 P.M. Thursday, March 20, 1997
I. Meeting called to order, Keith Schnarre, Chairman.
II. Roll call, Keith Kirkpatrick, Secretary.
III. Review minutes of February 20, 1997.
VI. CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. Request by Columbia Green Valley Rifle and Pistol Club for a Privately Operated Outdoor Recreational Facility on 6.69 acres located at 4900 N Wyatt Ln., Columbia. The applicant also requests a one time, temporary permit to allow discharge of firearms on the site during the period 5/1/97 to 5/30/97.
V. REZONING REQUESTS
1. Request by Merle N. Smarr Jr. and Charlotte G. Smarr to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to M-L (Light Industrial) of 6.13 acres, more or less, located at 9000 N Creekland Dr., Columbia (approximately 500 feet north of the intersection of Calvert Hill Rd. and Creekland Dr.).
2. Request by John and Martha Patton to rezone from A-2 (Agriculture) to R-S (Single Family Residential) of 5 acres, more or less, located at 2375 E. Gans Rd., Columbia (the northwest corner of Gans Rd. and Bearfield Rd.).
VI. PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS
1. Request by James Abernathy to amend a Final Development Plan for Abernathy Planned Residential Development located at 7460 E. St. Charles Rd. (originally approved Dec. 1995)
2. Request by Godas Development, Inc. to approve a Review Plan for Valley Creek Planned Residential Development (this property previously platted as Valley Creek Subdivision, Plat 8), a 20 lot planned development located at the corner of Trikalla Drive and Villa Drive.
VII. PLAT REVIEWS
1. R & D Subdivision. S35-T51N-R14W. A-2. Eugene Hayes, owner. Donald E. Bormann, surveyor.
2. Blumerís Subdivision. S19-T49N-R12W. C-G. Michael S. and Tammy J. Blumer, owners. James R. Jeffries, surveyor.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS